Tasman District, Nelson City and Marlborough District Councils will subsidise any rider who attends a motorbike or scooter training / refresher course.
How to claim your subsidy:
- Browse the following pages on this website to find out information on local training providers
- Decide whiich provider runs a course which suits your needs
- Register for your subsidy voucher on this webiste under the 'Register for your Subsidy" page.
- Contact the provider directly to arrange your place on one of their courses (you will need to tell them you have a subsidy voucher)
Please note -
- Redemption value not to exceed $50.00 or the cost of the course whatever is the lesser
- All or part of voucher not redeemable for cash or carryover
- The subsidy cannot be used for any training in regard to licence courses or testing
- It is at the discretion of Ride to Live on the number of vouchers a rider can register for